Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tomorrow



Finally its Wednesday tomorrow and
we're driving down to visit my family in south of Sweden, Skane/Blekinge

We will be very busy down there, its many people we want to visit,
specially my grandmothers/grandfathers.
They are living on one of the most beautiful places with a fantastic view over a lake.
Its so relaxing to be there. We will keep you updated while we're there
hopefully otherwise you know why its quiet from us for a couple of days.

I have to hurry up, pack all the clothes, wash, clean up, go shopping
a rock outfit for the costume party on Saturday ( More about that later),
clean the car and maybe have time to send a special present to Australia.

Have a great Tuesday. Love / Ida

Pictures from my homevillage :

My brother


Boat cruise on the lake



The beautiful forest



No comments:

Post a Comment