Friday, November 09, 2012

Friday night in Australia

I was just talking to my workfriend about time differences and I looked at my watch on the Iphone were I have the time for both Sweden and Australia. So now it's 11.40 am in Australia, Friday night!! :) How fun ! What are you Aussies doing this Friday night. Sleeping ? :) Maybe out in the exciting Melbourne nightlife! :)
My Friday night will be relaxed, I'm going to cook something good and then fall asleep at the couch! Nice plans :)
Then on Sunday we might go to the new shopping complex Emporia in Malmö! Just opened for two weekends ago! Check out their homepage www.emporia.se ! If were going to Malmö I also want to go to the horseraces because my cousins racehorse is running for the gold :) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment