Monday, December 26, 2011

Juldagen

We spent Christmas Day at my grandparents with my twin cousins and my uncle and his wife. It was more food and cakes :) It was so much fun. Then my mums cousin and his daughter Catrin came and joined us. Catrin my second cousin lives in London and is a famous opera singer. We will go to her concert today so hopefully I can post a video here!

Me my mum and my grandfather went for a refreshing walk after all the food! It so green here and no snow for Christmas this year! Hopefully next year! Last year it was heaps of it!

4 more sleeps then its time to shift into the new place! Can't wait!!!!!!

Some photos from yesterday at my grandparents.


Today we'll just relax and tomorrow its back to work a couple of days before New Years! I love my job so I'm looking forward to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment